At 60out Escape Rooms, we’ve always focused on creating and maintaining
a clean and safe escape room environment for our customers and staff.
When resetting between groups, we always perform a strict cleaning
checklist — sanitizing game rooms, common areas, and restrooms.
With that in mind, in light of COVID-19, we’re doing even more to ensure
your safety. New procedures include:
Sanitizing & General Safety
- We’re now using multiple disinfectants recommended by the CDC and
other health orgs.
- Cleaning protocols include all props and every surface.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations can be found throughout all
- We are strictly enforcing state and local guidelines for masks and
other PPE. We have disposable masks available for visitors who need
them. Visitors unwilling to comply with safety protocols will not be
allowed on the premise and will be issued a full refund.
Private Rooms Only
All 60out games are designed for private groups. During your game, the
game space is reserved for you and your group, with no other individuals
or groups. There is no minimum to reserve a private room, and we will
NEVER group you with strangers.
- We’ve changed certain elements of our games to create an overall safer
- We’ve reduced capacity and increased reset times between some games.
Contactless Check-In Options
Guests can fill out waivers at home ahead of time.
Before booking, please make sure you’re familiar with our safety protocols,
willing to comply, and not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.